Funovation, manufacturer and marketer of heart-pounding, addictive attractions that require brain & brawn, will unveil new innovations to their Laser Maze Challenge™ at IAAPA 2009 in Las Vegas. The company will introduce many new features. Following are just a few:
- Introducing…Oculas™! A scanning laser that sweeps the playing field, mesmerizing your customers while creating a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Just wait until you challenge a Maze with this…wow…
- The Mission Eye™. Buttons are so last century. Now your players can magically wave their hand over The Mission Eye™ while navigating the Maze.
- Themes. Our customers have asked for this and we listened! But not just ordinary theming – authentic theming. Intrigued? Ask us for more details!
- Additional enhancements: Coin-op mechanism with mission level selector, redemption unit, and updated software with mission data.
- Container Unit. A turn-key Laser Maze Challenge. This includes the full structure and Maze as well as full theming if you prefer. We ship it out, you take delivery, plug-in and you’re up and running!
IAAPA is the world’s largest exhibition of attractions and games. Funovation will have an actual Laser Maze Challenge game at the show for all to experience. This year’s experience is based on the Lost City of Gold™. You enter an underground cavern in search of the elusive Lost City and all its treasures. But you must break the laser security system and pass the test of Ra in order to win your prize. Are you up for the challenge?….
The best scores of the show will be rewarded with cool prizes, such as spy glasses, the new iPod Video and a Grand Prize of a DELL mini-computer. So if you happen to be in the Las Vegas area, swing by and challenge the Maze yourself!
Original Press Release Date: November 14, 2009